Arkhill Engineers use state of the art engineering software to provide cost competitive and innovative solutions including:
- Rehabilitation, land development, strategic master planning and design
- Development of life-of-mine water management strategies and surface water management plans
- Urban and rural catchment surface water management assessments
- Water balance modelling
- 1D and 2D hydraulic modelling
- Mine water dilution treatment studies
- Stormwater drainage assessment and design including open channels, buried conduits and culverts, clean and dirty water diversion drains, mine-water and leachate containment dams, sediment dams and detention basin systems.
- Dewatering and services borehole infrastructure for underground mining
- Erosion control protection: rip-rap, rock mattress and gabion structures
- All electrical infrastructure for environmental monitoring
- Auditing and assessment reporting of existing water management facilities.
Water Engineering - Environment